Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TUESDAY TESTIMONIALS.........

TESTIMONIAL NUMBER 4
A happy customer of mine shares her thoughts on the Thermomix!  

 I absolutely love my Thermomix, I use it almost every day, usually several times.

It is a massive time saver, it means hands free cooking so I can go and do other things. 

It’s also definitely a money saver.

It’s healthier as so much of what I cook is ‘from scratch ‘ without the use of processed and preservative laden jars etc.

It’s a mess saver, there are a quarter the dishes I used to leave after cooking. 

It’s ease means I can cook the ‘normal’ stuff twice as quick and now I cook more of the ‘extravagant ‘stuff I hardly ever cooked before.

My teenage son has even told me he’s going to get one when he leaves home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment