Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Milo Biscuits

Got this recipe from a friend, thought I'd try them out and post if I liked them......
And YES I liked them as did all of the kids who were here at the time.....

125g butter
200g of sugar
240g SR Flour
50g Milo
1 egg

Cream butter and sugar on Speed 5 for 30 seconds
Add egg, flour and Milo mix on Speed 5 for 10 seconds 
Then on Interval Speed until combined - 20 seconds approx
I had to actually use my hand/spatula a bit to mix, it's quite a dry mixture
Roll into balls and bake in 180 degree oven for 10-15 minutes. 
Remove from oven and let cool 
ENJOY
Makes about 25 biscuits

I did a double batch, perhaps that's why my dough was hard to kneed - I also put a bit less sugar in (150g)

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog. Lots of amazing recipes. Tried these tonight, and hubby gave them an 8/10 (he is hard to please) and the kids love them.
    Cheers Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned your recipe on pinterest and cant believe how popular it is.

    ReplyDelete