Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TUESDAY TESTIMONIALS.........

TESTIMONIAL NUMBER 1
A happy customer of mine shares her thoughts on the Thermomix!  

I was originally very skeptical about the Thermomix

1/ Would it be able to cook meals big enough for my family of 6 (with two teenage boys)
2/ Could it really make that much of a difference time wise in my kitchen
3/ Could it be worth the hefty price tag?

After attending a couple of demonstrations and researching on the internet i was surprised at how quickly my mind was changed!

There is room for the recipes to be adapted for larger families and we sometimes have left overs!
I feel like it gives me a super power, being able to whip up numerous baking and cooking within the day with little effort - I am slowly eliminating products in my pantry that i don't need to buy any more!!

The added bonus that i hadn't considered is the health benefits to my family, no more jars of pasta sauce or salsa with all their additives and it's so much cheaper to produce my own dairy free gluten free replacements!!

I feel blessed to have this machine in my kitchen!

(wife and mum, age 39)

No comments:

Post a Comment