Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Strawberry Jam

3 Simple Ingredients
We don't eat Jam a whole lot in our house (usually) but one of my kids asked for Jam today (which we had none of) I knew I had loads of strawberries so I thought I might as well make her some.....

The recipe below is less quantity than the EDC Book

320grams strawberries
190grams sugar
Rind of one lemon
1 lemon peeled and halved

Place all ingredients in Thermomix - 30 minutes - Speed 1 - 100 degrees

Pour into sterilized jars and enjoy on bread, scones or toast

My batch made 2 jars worth (only pictured 1)

It wasn't as thick as shop bought jam but I am happy with the consistency and figure once it has been in the fridge for a while it may thicken a bit more.

My Batch made 2 Jars this size


1 comment:

  1. I add a bit of gelatin to mine (I don't know if that's in line with "all natural," but I do it).

    ReplyDelete